Vs > Rio Negro
Laucala Bay vs Rio Negro Climate & Distance Between
Laucala Bay vs Suttsu, Japan
Laucala Bay vs N’Guigmi, Niger
Laucala Bay vs Homer, Ak, Usa
Laucala Bay vs St Georges, French Guiana
Rio Negro vs Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy
Rio Negro vs Summerside, Pe, Canada
Rio Negro vs Rotoehu Forest, New Zealand
Rio Negro vs Münster, Germany
Lagos vs Ulaangom
Kingston, On vs Lagos
Ciudad Del Este vs Selagoncy
Cincinnati, Ky vs Georgetown
- The distance between Laucala Bay, Fiji and Rio Negro, Brazil is approximately 12,848 km or 7,984 mi.
- To reach Laucala Bay in this distance one would set out from Rio Negro bearing 231.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Laucala Bay bearing 312.1° or NW .
- Laucala Bay has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Rio Negro has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb).
- Laucala Bay is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Rio Negro is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 8.9 °C (16°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) less in Laucala Bay. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1620.3 mm (63.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1620.3 l/m² (39.77 US gal/ft²) or 16,203,000 l/ha (1,732,208 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.2° higher in Laucala Bay than in Rio Negro.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Laucala Bay relative to Rio Negro. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rio Negro vs Laucala Bay
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Laucala Bay vs Bangui, Central African Republic
Laucala Bay vs Martinsburg, Wv, Usa
Laucala Bay vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Laucala Bay vs Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Rio Negro vs Choma, Zambia
Rio Negro vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Rio Negro vs Zurich, Switzerland
Rio Negro vs Brandon, Mb, Canada
Hokonui Forest vs Newberry, Mi
Aldan vs Beja
Astrakhan vs Papeete
Tarauaca vs Polo
Laucala Bay vs Rio Negro Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Laucala Bay
Climate Guides for Locations near Rio Negro
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) N
- Londrina, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NNW
- Maringa, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NW
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) NW
- Castro, Brazil - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) N
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) W
- Chapeco, Brazil - 302 kms (187.6 miles) WSW
- Irai, Brazil - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) WSW
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 243 kms (151 miles) S
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 292.2 kms (181.6 miles) SSW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 367.8 kms (228.6 miles) SSW