Vs > Mackar Inlet, Nt
Laucala Bay vs Mackar Inlet, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Laucala Bay vs Banff, Ab, Canada
Laucala Bay vs Guanare, Venezuela
Laucala Bay vs Kayseri, Turkey
Laucala Bay vs Kita, Mali
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Mpika, Zambia
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Low Head, Australia
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Hororata, New Zealand
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Bjornoya, Norway
Norfolk Island vs Zielona Gora
Karachi vs Posadas
Vitoria vs Pine River Dam, Mn
Chepes vs Tokyo
- The distance between Laucala Bay, Fiji and Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada is approximately 12,119 km or 7,531 mi.
- To reach Laucala Bay in this distance one would set out from Mackar Inlet, Nt bearing 268.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Laucala Bay bearing 202.9° or SSW .
- Laucala Bay has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mackar Inlet, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Laucala Bay is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mackar Inlet, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 40.2 °C (72.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.7 °C (60.7°F) less in Laucala Bay. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2851 mm (112.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2851 l/m² (69.97 US gal/ft²) or 28,510,000 l/ha (3,047,908 US gal/ac) more. About 16 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 47.5° higher in Laucala Bay than in Mackar Inlet, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Laucala Bay relative to Mackar Inlet, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Laucala Bay
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Laucala Bay vs Red Lake, On, Canada
Laucala Bay vs Sasebo, Japan
Laucala Bay vs Jönköping, Sweden
Laucala Bay vs Greenville, Oh, Usa
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Kushka, Turkmenistan
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Shimonoseki, Japan
Gijon vs Coldwater, Mi
Anderson, Sc vs San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island
Samaxi vs Tottori
Myeik vs Gabes
Laucala Bay vs Mackar Inlet, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Laucala Bay
Climate Guides for Locations near Mackar Inlet, Nt
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 783.2 kms (486.7 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 783.3 kms (486.8 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) WNW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 948.1 kms (589.2 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 956.4 kms (594.3 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 598.1 kms (371.7 miles) SSW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 711 kms (441.9 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) ENE
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 591.6 kms (367.6 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 913.7 kms (567.8 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 468.1 kms (290.9 miles) SSE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 919.5 kms (571.4 miles) ESE