Vs > Kapuskasing, Ontario
Laucala Bay vs Kapuskasing, Ontario Climate & Distance Between
Laucala Bay vs Kings Park, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Laucala Bay vs Vassouras, Brazil
Laucala Bay vs Sniezka, Poland
Laucala Bay vs State College, Pa, Usa
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Darlington, Sc, Usa
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs San Juan, Dominican Republic
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Yuma, Arizona, Usa
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Dimbokro, Ivory Coast
Baitag vs Lower Hutt, Avalon
Cape Frasca vs Nyala
Beaver City, Ne vs Sparta, Il
Faranah vs Tulear/ Toliara
- The distance between Laucala Bay, Fiji and Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada is approximately 12,178 km or 7,568 mi.
- To reach Laucala Bay in this distance one would set out from Kapuskasing, Ontario bearing 264.6° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Laucala Bay bearing 223° or SW .
- Laucala Bay has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kapuskasing, Ontario has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Laucala Bay is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kapuskasing, Ontario is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 25 °C (45°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.6 °C (56.9°F) less in Laucala Bay. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2178.9 mm (85.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2178.9 l/m² (53.48 US gal/ft²) or 21,789,000 l/ha (2,329,389 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Laucala Bay than in Kapuskasing, Ontario.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Laucala Bay relative to Kapuskasing, Ontario. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Laucala Bay
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Laucala Bay vs Legaspi, Philippines
Laucala Bay vs Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Laucala Bay vs Bariloche, Argentina
Laucala Bay vs Orlando, Fl, Usa
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Toyama, Japan
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Eskisehir, Turkey
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay
Gazala Gawazat vs Khamti
Port Arthur, Tx vs Churchill, Manitoba
Watertown, Wi vs Helena, Mt
Vermilion, Ab vs Cayenne
Laucala Bay vs Kapuskasing, Ontario Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Laucala Bay
Climate Guides for Locations near Kapuskasing, Ontario
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 234.1 kms (145.4 miles) SW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 354.5 kms (220.3 miles) SSW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 359.6 kms (223.4 miles) SSW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 392.7 kms (244 miles) S
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 393 kms (244.2 miles) S
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) NE
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 247 kms (153.5 miles) NNE
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 2.5 kms (1.6 miles) E
- Timmins, On, Canada - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) SE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 123.5 kms (76.7 miles) SE
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 374.9 kms (233 miles) ESE
- Earlton, On, Canada - 302.5 kms (188 miles) SE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 391.1 kms (243 miles) SE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 334 kms (207.6 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) SE