Vs > Dalwhinnie, Scotland
Laucala Bay vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland Climate & Distance Between
Laucala Bay vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Laucala Bay vs Francistown, Botswana
Laucala Bay vs Whitehorse, Yt, Canada
Laucala Bay vs Jerba, Tunisia
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Augusta, Mt, Usa
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Uwajima, Japan
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Kayseri, Turkey
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs West Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Patos De Minas vs N’Guigmi
Pichilingue vs Alert, Nunavut
Kagoshima vs San Antonio
Pontiac, Il vs Rensselaer, In
- The distance between Laucala Bay, Fiji and Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk is approximately 15,697 km or 9,754 mi.
- To reach Laucala Bay in this distance one would set out from Dalwhinnie, Scotland bearing 355.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Laucala Bay bearing 182.3° or S .
- Laucala Bay has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dalwhinnie, Scotland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Laucala Bay is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dalwhinnie, Scotland is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 19.3 °C (34.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Laucala Bay. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1823 mm (71.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1823 l/m² (44.74 US gal/ft²) or 18,230,000 l/ha (1,948,908 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.2° higher in Laucala Bay than in Dalwhinnie, Scotland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Laucala Bay relative to Dalwhinnie, Scotland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Laucala Bay
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Laucala Bay vs Ghazni, Afghanistan
Laucala Bay vs Paris, Il, Usa
Laucala Bay vs Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Laucala Bay vs Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Matad, Mongolia
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Port Fitzroy, New Zealand
Dalwhinnie, Scotland vs Adrian, Mi, Usa
Paeroa vs Arequipa
Quebec City, Quebec vs Te Anau
Ístersund vs Chelsea, Vt
Dayton, Wa vs Port-Gentil
Laucala Bay vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Laucala Bay
Climate Guides for Locations near Dalwhinnie, Scotland
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) NW
- Tiree, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) WSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 119.1 kms (74 miles) S
- Malin Head, Ireland - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) SW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) SSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 282.5 kms (175.6 miles) SSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 308 kms (191.4 miles) S
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) NNE
- Kinloss, Uk - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) NNE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) ENE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) SSE
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 275.9 kms (171.4 miles) SE
- Leeming, Uk - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) SSE