Vs > Ardmore
Laucala Bay vs Ardmore Climate & Distance Between
Laucala Bay vs Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Laucala Bay vs Perdasdefogu, Italy
Laucala Bay vs Biskra, Algeria
Laucala Bay vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Ardmore vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Ardmore vs Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Ardmore vs Fukushima, Japan
Ardmore vs Missoula, Mt, Usa
Yurimaguas vs Takayama
Lemnos vs Dnepropetrovsk
Newkirk, Ok vs Quebec City, Quebec
Bettles, Ak vs Tønder
- The distance between Laucala Bay, Fiji and Ardmore, New Zealand is approximately 2,127 km or 1,322 mi.
- To reach Laucala Bay in this distance one would set out from Ardmore bearing 10.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Laucala Bay bearing 8.5° or N .
- Laucala Bay has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ardmore has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Laucala Bay is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ardmore is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.2 °C (20.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.4 °C (9.7°F) less in Laucala Bay. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1726.7 mm (68 in) more which is equivalent to 1726.7 l/m² (42.38 US gal/ft²) or 17,267,000 l/ha (1,845,957 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17° higher in Laucala Bay than in Ardmore.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Laucala Bay relative to Ardmore. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ardmore vs Laucala Bay
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Laucala Bay vs Lanzhou, China
Laucala Bay vs Hughenden, Queensland, Australia
Laucala Bay vs Simusir Island, Russia
Laucala Bay vs Nowra Ran, Australia
Ardmore vs Slave Lake, Ab, Canada
Ardmore vs Santa Maria, Brazil
Ardmore vs Mishima, Japan
Ardmore vs Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Zonguldak vs Mendoza
Sarmiento vs Masvingo
La Serena-La Florida vs Grazzanise
Mersin vs New Bedford, Ma
Laucala Bay vs Ardmore Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Laucala Bay
Climate Guides for Locations near Ardmore